Toggle Content Home | Forums | Next Action | Calendar | TBK Rules | Join TBK | Challenge us | Search | TBK BF4 Leaderboard
  User Info Toggle Content

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: so0unDy
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 496

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Total: 27
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Forum
02: News
03: Forum
04: Forum
05: My Account
06: Forum
07: Forum
08: My Account
09: Forum
10: Photo Gallery
11: Statistics
12: Statistics
13: Forum
14: Statistics
15: Photo Gallery
16: Tell a Friend
17: Forum
18: News
19: Forum
20: Statistics
21: Photo Gallery
22: Forum
23: Forum
24: Forum
25: Home
26: Forum
27: Statistics

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Main Menu Toggle Content

Forum › General Boards › Fun Room › The 12 days of Xmas
The 12 days of Xmas
Any jokes or anything you find funny post in here
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index ›  Fun Room

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rigger
TBK Member
TBK Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: The 12 days of Xmas

A parody of; The Twelve Days of Christmas

14th Dec
My Dearest Darling John,
I went to the door today and the postman delivered a partridge in a pear tree. What a delightful romantic gift. Thank you darling for the wonderful thought.
With deep love and affection always, your ever loving Agnes.

15th Dec
My dearest John,
Today the postman brought your very sweet gift, two turtle doves. I am delighted, they are adorable.
All my love, your ever loving Agnes.

16th Dec
Dearest John,
Oh how extravagant you are. I really must protest, I don't deserve such generosity. Three french hens, I insist you are too kind.
Your loving Agnes.

17th Dec
Dear John,
What can i say? Four beautiful calling birds arrived with the postman this morning. Your kindness is too much.
Love Agnes.

18th Dec
My dearest John,
What a surprise, today the postman delivered five gold rings, one for each finger. You really are an impossible boy, but I love you. Frankly, all these birds are beginning to squawk and get on my nerves.
Your ever loving Agnes.

19 Dec
Dear John,
When i opened the door this morning there were actually six bloody great geese layihng eggs all over the front step. So we are back to birds again, are we? Where on earth do you think I can keep them all? My neighbours are beginning to smell them, and I can't sleep at night. Please Stop!
Cordially yours, Agnes.

20 Dec
John,
What is it with you and these sodding birds? Now I get seven swans a swanning. Is this some god-dammed joke or what? The house is full of bird s*** and the racket! I'm beginning to become a nervous wreck. So, it's not funny any more, stop sending bloody birds.
Yours, Agnes.

21 Dec
OK Buster!
I think I prefer the birds. What the hell am I going to do with eight maids a milking? It's not enough with all those birds, now I have eight cows s****ing all over the house and mooing all night.
Lay off, smart a**e, Agnes.

22 Dec
Look S***head,
What are you? Some kind of nut? Now I have nine pipers playing and Christ, do they play. When they aren't playing their sodding pipes, they keep chasing the maids through the cow s***. The cows keep mooing and treading all over the bloody birds, and the neighbours are threatening to have me evicted.
You'll get yours, Agnes.

23 Dec
You rotten Bas****
Now we have ten ladies dancing, how on earth anyone can call these "whores" ladies is beyond me. They're balling the pipers all night long, the cows can't sleep and have diarrhoea, my living room is a river of s*** and the landlords have jsut declared the building unfit for habitation.
Pi** off, Agnes.

24 Dec
Listen F***head,
What with eleven lords a leaping all over the maids and me, we shall never walk again. The pipers are fighting the lords for the crumpet and are commiting sodomy with the cows. All the birds are dead and rotting among the cow s***, having been trampled during the orgy, but not before they'd eaten my golden rings. I hope you are satisfied, you rotten vicious s***house!
Your sworn enemy, Agnes.

25 Dec
You stinking lousy s***!
Twelve drummers drumming here have teamed up with the pipers in making one hell of a bleeding din. Both lots have been b*****ing the lords as well as the cows, and Christ knows what has happened to the milkmaids, they're probably drowned in the cow s*** by now. The only way I've saved myself from getting screwed to death is by hiding up that sodding pear tree, which has been so well fertilized that it's grown through the roof.
I send you seasonal greetings - boll**ks, Agnes!

Happy Christmas folks, hopefully this put a smile on your face!
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index ›  Fun Room
Page 1 of 1