Toggle Content Home | Forums | Next Action | Calendar | TBK Rules | Join TBK | Challenge us | Search | TBK BF4 Leaderboard
  User Info Toggle Content

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Security CodeSecurity Code
Type Code

Membership:
Latest: so0unDy
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 496

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 43
Total: 43
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Forum
02: Forum
03: Forum
04: Photo Gallery
05: Forum
06: Forum
07: Forum
08: Home
09: Forum
10: Forum
11: My Account
12: Forum
13: Forum
14: Photo Gallery
15: Forum
16: Forum
17: Statistics
18: Forum
19: My Account
20: Forum
21: Statistics
22: Forum
23: Forum
24: Forum
25: Photo Gallery
26: Forum
27: Forum
28: Forum
29: My Account
30: Forum
31: Forum
32: Forum
33: Photo Gallery
34: Forum
35: Forum
36: Forum
37: Forum
38: Forum
39: Forum
40: Forum
41: Forum
42: Forum
43: My Account

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Main Menu Toggle Content

Forum › General Boards › Fun Room › a few jokes
a few jokes
Any jokes or anything you find funny post in here
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index ›  Fun Room

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sentinel
Friend Of TBK
Friend Of TBK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: a few jokes

Angus Broon of Glasgow comes to the little lady of the house exclaiming "Maggie, cud ya be sewin on a wee button thats come off of me fly I canny button me pants."
"Oh Angus...I've got me hands in the dishpan, go up the stairs and see if Mrs. MacDonald could be helpin ya with it"
About 5 minutes later there's a terrible crash, a bang, a bit of yelling and the sound of a body falling doon the stairs.
Walking back in the door with a blackend eye and a bloody nose comes Angus. The little lady looks at him and says "My god, what in hells name happened to you? Did you ask her like I told you?"
"Aye" says Angus.."I asked her to sew on the wee button an she did, everything was goin fine but when she bent doon to bite off the wee thread... Mr. MacDonald walked in...

A man went to a urologist and told him that he was having a problem and that he was unable to get his penis erect. After a complete exam the doctor told the man that the muscles around the base of his penis were damaged from a prior viral infection and there was nothing he could do for him.
However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he were willing to take the risk. The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissue from an elephant's trunk in the man's penis.
The man thought about it for a while. The thought of going through life without ever experiencing sex again was just too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty or adverse effect on the elephant, the man decided to go for it. A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to use his newly renovated equipment.
As a result, he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in the city. However, in the middle of dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being extremely painful. To release the pressure, he unzipped his fly and immediately his penis sprang from his pants, went to the top of the table, grabbed a roll, then returned to his pants.
His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly smile on her face said: "That was incredible. Can you do that again?"
With his eyes watering, he replied: "I think I can, but I'm not sure if I can fit another roll up my arse."

The Pope had become very ill and was taken to many doctors, all of whom could not figure out how to cure him.
Finally he was brought to an old physician, who stated that he could figure it out. After about an hour's examination he came out and told the cardinals that he knew what was wrong.
He said that the bad news was that it was a rare disorder of the testicles.
He said that the goods news was that all the pope had to do to be cured was to have sex.
Well, this was not good news to the cardinals, who argued about it at length. Finally they went to the pope with the doctor and explained the situation.
After some thought, the pope stated, "I agree, but under four conditions." The cardinals were amazed and there arose quite an uproar.
Over all of the noise there arose a single voice that asked, "And what are the four conditions?"
The room stilled. There was a long pause...
The pope replied,
"First the girl must be blind, so that she cannot see with whom she is having sex.
"Second, she must be deaf, so that she cannot hear with whom she is having sex.
"And third she must be dumb so that if somehow she figures out with who she is having sex, she can tell no one."
After another long pause a voice arose and asked, "And the fourth condition?"

The pope smiled and replied, "Big tits."

The Smiths had no children and decided to use a proxy father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife and said, "I'm off. The man should be here soon."
Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer rang the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. "Good morning madam. You don't know me, but I've come to...."
"Oh, no need to explain. I've been expecting you," Mrs. Smith cut in.
"Really?" the photographer asked. "Well, good! I've made a specialty of babies."
"That's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat. Just where do we start?" asked Mrs. Smith, blushing.
"Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch and perhaps a couple on the bed. Sometimes the living room floor is fun too; you can really spread out."
"Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work for Harry and me."
"Well, madam, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."
"I hope we can get this over with quickly," gasped Mrs. Smith.
"Madam, in my line of work, a man must take his time. I'd love to be in and out in five minutes, but you'd be disappointed with that, I'm sure."
"Don't I know!!," Mrs. Smith exclaimed.
The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. "This was done on the top of a bus in downtown London."
"Oh my god!!," Mrs. Smith exclaimed, tugging at her handkerchief.
"And these twins turned out exceptionally well when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with." The photographer handed Mrs. Smith the picture.
"She was difficult ?" asked Mrs. Smith. "Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to Hyde Park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep, pushing to get a good look."
"Four and five deep?" asked Mrs. Smith, eyes widened in amazement.
"Yes," the photographer said. "And for more than three hours too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling. I could hardly concentrate. Then darkness approached and I began to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just packed it all in."
Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "You mean they actually chewed on your, uh......equipment?".
"That's right. Well, madam, if you're ready, I'll set up my tripod so that we can get to work."
"Tripod??," Mrs. Smith looked extremely worried now.
"Oh yes, I have to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big for me to hold while I'm getting ready for action. Madam? Madam?.....
Good Lord, she's fainted !!

AND FINALLY

In a hotel room, Jim Morrison is in one corner with the rest of his band; in another corner are John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star - all are naked.
Monica Lewinsky walks in, squats seductively in front of Jim Morrison and begins to play the pink oboe. She gives him the presidential treatment then moves on to his guitarist, bassist, then his drummer and the keyboard player.
When she's finished, she licks her lips and wanders over to John Lennon and begins to do the same to him.
At that moment, there's a huge crash and Michael Caine smashes through a wall in a Mini-Cooper. He jumps out, grabs her by the scruff of the neck and shouts

SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWER

" Oi, you're only supposed to blow the bloody Doors off "

for those that dont know .. JIM MORRISON was the singer with the group THE DOORS

angel
Friend Of TBK
Friend Of TBK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: a few jokes

Very good m8 gave me a good laugh

Friend Of TBK
Friend Of TBK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: a few jokes

nice one, i laughed my ass off
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index ›  Fun Room
Page 1 of 1